For when it’s time to find a new home
If things just aren’t working out with your current sponsor — and you’re not ready to become a 501(c)(3) — it might be time to find a new home for your Project. Many people don’t even know this is an option…but it is.
Our Transfer Facilitation service will help you understand your unique options and walk you through the possibilities so you can make an informed decision.
And if it makes sense, we can even introduce you to some fiscal sponsors where you might be a fit.
Once you schedule your introductory phone call, we’ll get on the phone for 20 minutes to talk through your situation. If we move forward, I’ll put together some follow-up questions and, once we get those answered, I’ll put together a set of custom recommendations and suggested next steps. Then, we’ll have a follow-up call to discuss the recommendations and review your questions.
I’ll then be available via email for 60 days following our call for additional questions.
It’s that simple.
- The fee for Transfer Facilitation is usually between $2,000-$4,000 depending on your specific needs.
- Length of Engagement: We can usually get the introductory call scheduled within a week or so. The report will then be ready within 4 weeks. Then I’ll be available for follow-up support for 60 days as you get into the details of your transfer.
Have a question about this service? Please see the FAQ below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to get started? Click the “book now” button.
What is Project Transfer Facilitation?
- Project Transfer Facilitation is a consulting engagement to assist fiscally sponsored nonprofit projects in transferring from one sponsor to another.
Who is Project Transfer Facilitation for?
- Project Transfer Facilitation is for sponsored projects that are interested in exploring a transfer to a new sponsor.
How does this work?
- We treat each client engagement as a unique endeavor, and, depending on your organization and the specific stage your organization is in, things will go a little bit differently. But, here’s an example:
* To get started, we’ll have a 20-minute phone call to make sure our services are a good for your needs.
* If you decide to move forward, we’ll send you an online invoice and, when you submit payment via a secure link, we’ll get started.
* We will then send you some initial questions and schedule a follow-up phone call to discuss your situation in additional detail at a time that’s convenient for you.
* After we speak, we will follow up with your detailed report including some potential sponsor organizations where your project may be a fit.
* Following your receipt of the report, we can schedule a call to discuss these recommendations and go over any questions you may have.
* If desired, Schulman Consulting can make introductions to any/all of the proposed sponsor options to initiate the process.
Each of our services works in a slightly different way but all of them start with you reaching out via email or an introductory phone call to ensure a fit. From there, each service follows its own path depending on what’s involved.
How come I’ve never seen anything like this before?
- Good question. The concept of fiscal sponsorship, while not new, has been gaining acceptance and popularity over the last decade. Even so, this is an extremely focused market and an area that most people never experience. So, that may be why there aren’t a lot of people focusing on this kind of work.
But after working in and around fiscal sponsorship for the better part of the last decade, we have unique, specialized knowledge and understand this market better than anyone.
How much do Project Transfer Facilitation services cost?
- The fees for our Project Transfer Facilitation service normally range between $2,000-$4,000. By moving forward with your project, you, your organization and Schulman Consulting all agree to our terms of service.
What are the payment terms for Separation Consulting?
- Payment, via credit card, must be submitted before we move forward.
How can you learn enough about my situation in just a few emails and a phone call to develop a custom solution for me?
- We understand this concern. Every organization and situation is somewhat unique and we take that into account when discussing your situation with you and providing guidance. But the reality is that fiscally sponsored projects face similar sets of questions of issues at each stage of their development, and that means we’re able to offer these services at cost-effective rates.
What if I’m not happy with the results?
- Our goal is to provide you the tools, information, and peace of mind to understand what’s ahead and confidently make decisions, no matter where you are in the lifecycle. Our success is based on your success. If we start a project and determine that we can’t provide you with actionable recommendations, we will refund your money.
If we get to the end of the project and you’re not satisfied with the results, we will make best efforts, to provide you with the information and resources that meet your needs.
You haven’t answered my question yet – how can I reach you?
- The easiest way is to fill out the contact form over here, or you can email us at email@example.com.
I’m ready to get started, what do I do next?