Below, you’ll find the most comprehensive list on the web of published works focused on fiscal sponsorship.
- Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right (Colvin & Petit/SF Study Center, 3rd Edition, 2019)
- (More to come)
- Incubating for Impact: Considerations for Social Impact Leaders to Make the Most of Fiscal Sponsorship at Each Stage of Its Life Cycle (Arabella Advisors, 2021)
- Reimagining Fiscal Sponsorship (New Venture Fund and Tides, 2018)
- Fiscal Sponsorship: A 360 Degree Perspective (T4CI aka Multiplier, 2014)
- A White Paper on Comprehensive Fiscal Sponsorship (TSNE, 2011)
- More than Money: Fiscal Sponsorship’s Unrealized Potential (BTW Informing Change, 2007)
- How Fiscal Sponsorship Nurtures Nonprofits (TSNE, 2005)
- Fiscal Sponsorship: The State of a Growing Service (T4CI aka Multiplier, 2003)
- Reimagining Fiscal Sponsorship in Service of Equity (TSNE, 2021)
- Leveraging Fiscal Sponsorship for Racial Equity (New Venture Fund, 2021)
- Centering Equity in Intermediary Relationships (Change Elemental, 2020)
- [CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS] 2022-23 Fiscal Sponsor Field Scan (National, Social Impact Commons, NNFS and Friends) — contact Social Impact Commons for more information
- 2006 Fiscal Sponsorship Field Scan (National, Tides Center, 2006)
- Mapping Baltimore’s Fiscal Sponsorship Landscape (J. Denlinger Consulting and The Racial Equity Asset Lab, 2021)
- Powerful & Proximate: Fueling the Dreams of Grassroots Organizations through Fiscal Sponsorship – (Washington, DC field scan, Equivolve Consulting, 2022)
- A Board’s Guide to Fiscal Sponsorship (Propel Nonprofits and Springboard for the Arts, 2018)
- Leaving the Nest – What Fiscally Sponsored Projects Seek Independence (Graduate Thesis, UCSF, 2001)
- The Value of Fiscal Sponsorship: The Proposal of a New Law (Hastings Law Journal, UC-Hastings, Vol 72, Issue 5)
If any of the links above are now broken — or if you’ve found any other resources that would helpful additions to this page, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.
Please note: Inclusion on this list does not indicate an endorsement of the authors, organizations or funders responsible for the works.