Below, you’ll find the most comprehensive list of resources on the web for projects currently under fiscal sponsorship.
Transferring from One Fiscal Sponsor to Another
- Transfers in and Out – Greg Colvin/FiscalSponsorship.com
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Fiscal Sponsor Transfers…But Were Afraid to Ask – Schulman Consulting (COMING SOON)
- Project Transfer Agreement Template – Stanford Law/Mills Legal Clinic
- Also, please take a look at our Ultimate Resource List for Fiscal Sponsorship Seekers
Why, When and How to Consider Leaving Your Fiscal Sponsor
- Why Do Projects Separate from Fiscal Sponsors? – Schulman Consulting
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting…to Separate: The Stages of Separation – Schulman Consulting
- Sticker SHOCK: 5 Services That Can Cost More Than You Think – Schulman Consulting
- 4 Time-Consuming Activities Coming Your Way and How to Manage Them – Schulman Consulting
Other Important Information
- Fiscal Sponsor Exits: Not Always Easy, Part 1 | Fiscal Sponsor Exits: Not Always Easy, Part 2 – Nonprofit Law Blog
- Fiscal Sponsorship: Exit and Transfer of Assets – Nonprofit Law Blog
Services for Projects Exiting (or Considering Exiting) Fiscal Sponsorship
If you’ve found any other resources that would helpful additions to this page — or would like to see resources on a specific topic not included, please email us at email@example.com and share your thoughts.