If you’re new to the fiscal sponsorship sector, below is a list of resources to help give you a foundational understanding of what FS is and how it works.
Conversations to Join
- Fiscal Sponsor Conversations (free and open to all)
- Social Impact Commons Member Conversations (open to all members — there is a free tier)
- NNFS Slack (open to NNFS member organizations; contact NNFS to request access or check to see if your organization is a member )
Websites (and a Book) to Know
- Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right (Colvin & Petit/SF Study Center, 3rd Edition, 2019)
- SF Study Center’s Fiscal Sponsor Directory and News
- The National Network of Fiscal Sponsors Site
- Greg Colvin’s FiscalSponsorship.com
- Social Impact Commons Blog and Public Resources
- Schulman Consulting Resource Hubs and Blog
Still have questions? We’d love to hear from you. email us!
If any of the links above are now broken — or if you’ve found any other resources that would helpful additions to this page, please get in touch.
Please note: Inclusion on this list does not indicate an endorsement of the authors, organizations or funders responsible for the works.