For Sponsors that want to offer Google’s full suite of apps to their Projects — now you can.
As a fiscal sponsor, you’ve likely run up against the limitations of all of the free and reduced cost products that the big technology companies offer to nonprofits. You can make use of them, but it’s nearly impossible for you to share those benefits with your projects. And this used to apply to Google Workspace (GW), Google’s suite of products — email, calendar, shared documents and about 20 others. While GW is free for nonprofits, no one had unlocked the code on how fiscal sponsors can sign up for the GW and then use it both internally and offer it as a benefit to its projects – until now. In a recent blog post, I’ve shared hot set this all up yourself. And if you have an IT team (or person), you may be able to do it without any help. But if you don’t have any IT resources of your own — or they’re strapped as it is — we offer a done-for-you service to get GW setup for your organization and even manage the onboarding of projects and troubleshooting of issues that arise. What would it mean if you could offer these well-known and widely used applications to your projects?
- Would it increase your value proposition?
- Would it allow your projects to spend less time and money or setting up and managing their email/calendar/shared drives?
- Would it allow your projects to put forth a professional look in their email communications right from the get-go?
With this service, you and your organization have an expert by your side to get this system set up and help you troubleshoot when issues arise.
- The one-time fee for GW Setup is $1,200 (this includes adding up to 5 Projects and/or 50 user accounts*)
- Additional Projects can be added for $200/Project
- The fee for training your staff on administering the system (up to 5 people on a virtual video call, plus 2 months of support) is $1,000
- Ongoing fees for system administration are based on the number of Projects on your system, as follows:
- Month-to-month: $30/Project
- 6-Month Retainer: $24/Project/month (A savings of 20%)
- 12-Month Retainer: $18/Project/month (A savings of 40%)
- Length of Engagement: As long as you and your organization need it.
*Each person will have their own User account. In addition, some organizations create separate users for an “info” account or a “contact” account. Each of those user accounts is counted separately. Have a question about our GW Setup and Management service? Please see the FAQ below or email us at email@example.com. And if you’re ready to get started, click the blue button below to get schedule your introductory phone call.
What is the Google Workspace Setup and Management service?
- The Google Workspace Setup and Management is a consulting engagement to setup and manage the use of the Google Workspace suite of applications for project use. Depending on your needs, we can do the initial setup of the system, and then either manage it for you or train your staff to manage it going forward.
Who is the Google Workspace Setup and Management for?
- The Google Workspace Setup and Management is for fiscal sponsors that want to offer their projects use of the GW applications.
How does this work?
- Once you schedule your introductory call we’ll get on the phone for 20 minutes to talk through your current situation. After that call, I’ll follow up with some additional questions and then you’ll be free to contact me by email, phone or text with questions, issues or just to discuss ideas, plans and whatever comes up.
How come I’ve never seen anything like this before?
- There has never before been a consulting firm dedicated to the fiscal sponsorship community and focused on the operations of running a fiscal sponsor organization. With the specialized, industry-wide knowledge that we have (and continue to add to), we believe this service could benefit a variety of fiscal sponsorship providers.
How much does the Google Workspace Setup and Management service cost?
- The one-time fee for Google Workspace Setup is $1,200 and the fee for staff training on the system is $1,000. Ongoing fees for system administration are based on the number of Projects in the system: $75/Project/month for month-to-month, $60/Project/month for 6 months and $45/Project/month for 12 months. By moving forward with any of these projects, you and we both agree to our terms of service.
What are the payment terms for the Google Workspace Setup and Management?
- Payments for the Setup, Training and multi-month ongoing Management are made prior to the start of the engagement. For month-to-month Management, payments are required monthly, one month in advance. So, for example, the first payment comes prior to the start of the first month and each subsequent payment comes prior to the start of the next month.
What if I’m not happy with the results?
- Our goal is to provide you and your team the peace of mind to offer this benefit to your projects as trouble free as possible. Our success is based on your success. If we get to the end of the project and you’re not satisfied with the results, we will make best efforts, to provide you with the information and resources that meet your needs.
You haven’t answered my question yet – how can I reach you?
- The easiest way is to fill out the contact form over here, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ok, I’m ready to get started – what’s next?